– What is the purpose of the service?
– Grafiati simplifies the process of creating lists of references to be inserted into scientific articles, diploma theses, dissertations, and various papers.
– What does the service do in particular?
– The service creates bibliographic references according to the chosen citation styles (APA (7th ed.), MLA (8th ed.), Chicago (17th ed.) (notes and bibliography), Chicago (17th ed.) (author-date), Harvard, etc. – the list of available citation styles is steadily expanding). You need to insert the information on the author, title, publisher, year, and so on – and we will generate the appropriate reference according to the citation style you had selected, for instance, APA (7th ed.):
Hunt, J. J., Cupertino, A. P., Garrett, S., Friedmann, P. D., & Richter, K. P. (2012). How is tobacco treatment provided during drug treatment? Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 42(1), 4–15. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsat.2011.06.007
Just one more click, and we will convert the reference into another citation style such as MLA (8th ed.):
Hunt, Jamie J., et al. "How is Tobacco Treatment Provided During Drug Treatment?" Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, vol. 42, no. 1, 2012, pp. 4-5, doi:10.1016/j.jsat.2011.06.007. Accessed 19 May 2020.
– Are my references stored somewhere?
– Yes, you have a personal account where you can add, edit, delete, and export your individual references and list of references.
– Do I have to pay for it?
– You can use the website free of charge. However, our premium packages provide you with the full and unlimited access to all of our website's features and useful functionalities.
In addition, we have many bonuses and promo offers. 😉 And most importantly, we are eager to develop fast and expand the range of services we provide to our customers.